Dobak's Introduction

 Hey everybody! My name is Nada, and today I will introduce myself. But before that let me tell you, this is my first task for English 1.

So, actualy I have many nicknames because my big and fluffy body. My nicknames  are Baymax,Nad,Nud,Dobak,and many other. I was born at Malang on 7 of January 1999,it was Thursday. But not because I was born at Malang, so I came from Malang.  My kindergarten was at Bandung, then after finished my kindergarten I moved to Jogjakarta then live at Jogja until now.

Hm, talk about my skills, honestly I don’t know what is it. But I think is writing and singing. I love reading too. Reading novels, and short stories. And my most favorite activity is watching movie.  The biggest thing I mean the most memorable event is when I become a college girl, in my dream campus.  Even I feel a little  dissapointed because I cant go to my dream course, English Litterature😔. First time in here, I feel scared and nervous because I know that I’m not smart compare to all the college’s student in here. But then, my parents make me brave to be what I want and just be myself.

About my family, I have one sister in my family. Her name is Jihan and she's 11 years old. She like Kpop so much more than me. Also,she like playing games. My father and Mother name is Muhammad Mutttaqien and Dwi Widiyanti. Ah, my parents is my inspiration to study at UGM because they're alumnus from UGM️.


Alright, thats all about me💕. Thanks for read this random stuff hehe,See ya! 





Komentar

Postingan Populer